Tuesday, July 18, 2006



This is my very first completed item..and boy did I think I had accomplished some huge feat...I was so excited..that when I left the yarn shop..I came home and knitted all afternoon into the 'wee' hours of the morning until it was time to 'bind off'...oh my gosh...that was so foreign..and I was clueless, so I was back at the shop the next day..for MORE help..and I've been a regular nuisance there since...lol I suppose you could say I am some-what addicted even with the little skill I have..I have aspirations of becoming a more skilled knitter. I am still totally amazed at the variety of fibers and the garments that are knitted...I wish I had discovered this years ago..but it's a great hobby to grow 'older' with...and it gives my husband the perfect excuse to take a nap in the afternoon...because I need quiet to concentrate..haha!!

No comments: