Saturday, August 25, 2007

A Bit of Yarn and Birthday Gurl Erni~


This is Lorna..of Lorna's Laces and her color is Lakeview..I call it MouthWatering..it calls me to be made into some special pattern that is yet to be determined but my feet will be happy soles when done...This was also a gift..gifted to me from Dana...the Queen of All Things Fibery..including socks..I've had this for a while and not had the time to knit her..but she will be given her time soon....Thank you Dana...You're a Dear Lady/Friend and SockSister..

I will also share a picture of my beautiful friend Erni that is turning 70 on Wed...she and I are fellow Virgos and celebrated our birthdays together for many years...Last evening some former teaching associates gave Erni a proper party...lots of good food...drink and fun!!Happy Early Birthday Erni....You're a terrific lady and friend...You look most awesome at 70!! She has the most beautiful skin...and not a wrinkle...She's a firm believer in positive thinking..and it's certainly worked for her...This is Erni~~'
It was a superb evening enjoyed by all and had the opportunity to relax and see some 'old' friends..
Happy Knitting and Spinning~

3 comments:

Nikki said...

It looks like y'all had a great time.

even more yummy yarn! :)

Marianne said...

No kidding! Erni is a Babe! so what, did she stay out of the sun her whole life?
Mmmm, I call it MouthWatering also!

Glad to hear you had a great time!

Dana said...

I'm glad you liked the Lakeview and eventually (and hopefully together) you will knit your Lakeview while I knit my Rolling Stone (I've frogged two different sock patterns on the STR). :)

The fates are against the two of us. We love the yarn, but can't find a damn pattern that suits it. Hee hee hee

Erni is a babe and it sounds like you had a great time. So glad for the both of you.