Sunday, November 08, 2009

Almost done..except a bath and a button.







Sorry this photo isn't turned properly but it just wasn't and I didn't take the time to do it after the upload..but you 'get the picture..huh'..The pattern is The Baktus, using 2 skeins of Filatura DiCrosa, Maxine Print..The middle is The Harlot Scarf Pattern, using Noro Kochoran and the Sweater is using The Shalom Cardigan Pattern and I used Cascade Eco Wool..it took much less than a skein to make this..to fit a 34ish bust...that's all folks..although there are several more scarves in the making and many ideas in the mind.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Holy Moly, that Shalom really DID knit up quickly! It's fabulous! and mmmm, the Noro Kochoran, soothing colours, the Baktus looks like a Party! hee.
Carry on with this Storm of yours, you're cranking out Beauties! XOX

susan said...

I never thought to use Noro Kochoran for Stephanie's One Row scarf. I'll have to dig my skeins out of the stash. Love yours.

Anonymous said...

You've been busy! It's all beautiful (of course). Don't you just love the Cascade Eco Wool? It's great yarn and I love that it's put up in such large skeins (except when I'm winding it, that is).