Thursday, August 03, 2006



It's done!! Yeah!!...and now if I had a 'skinny' model, it would be wonderful..but a gals gotta do what a gal has gotta do...I'll try for a better pix later...

It's Mobeius II and it's made from South West Trading Company Oasis, Soy Silk..White..it was a fun and easy yarn to knit but I highly recommend if you use...to secure the yarn with a rubber band, it tends to creep...and knot...I spent at least the last 5 hours..a fourth through binding off...untangling the yarn...very frustrating....but the end result was worth the struggle!!

I decided to 'fringe' this one...I really like it...I may go back and fringe #1...or at least do a few and see how I like. ...I'm ready for #3...can't decide on a color...because I'm going to do the class and have already decided on the color I'll use for that one...hmm...maybe something a bit brighter...

Happy Knitting!!

No comments: